International Journal Of Creative and Innovative Research In All Studies
International Peer-Reviewed Journal

 >   Manuscript Details

Manuscript Details - IJCIRAS1773

ManuScript Details
Paper Id: IJCIRAS1773
Title: DETERMINANT ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE TOURISM SECTOR IN SITUBONDO DISTRICT
Published in: International Journal Of Creative and Innovative Research In All Studies
Publisher: IJCIRAS
ISSN: 2581-5334
Volume / Issue: Volume 4 Issue 4
Pages: 9
Published On: 10/4/2021 9:35:00 PM      (MM/dd/yyyy)
Main Author Details
Name: Rega Dwi Chandra Prasetiyo
Institute: university of Jember
Co - Author Details
Author Name Author Institute
Moehammad Fathorrazi university of Jember
Agus Luthfi university of Jember
Abstract
Research Area: human resource management
KeyWord: Labor, Tourism, Tourist Visits, Tourist Objects
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of tourism objects, the number of tourists, the tourism sector's Revenue and Expenditure Budget (APBD) and tourists length of stay on the labor absorption in the tourism sector in Situbondo District. This study used validity test, reliability test, Classical Assumption Test, multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test and determination test. In this study, the following results were obtained: 1. multiple linear regression was Y = 9,328E-17+ 0,392X1+0,243X2+ 0,269X3 + 0,248X4 + e . 2. t-test result showed that the tourism object variable tcount 3.172 > ttable 2.014 sig 0.003 < 0.05, the number of tourists tcount 2.136 > ttable 2.014 sig 0.038 < 0.05, the tourism sector APBD tcount 2.134 > ttable 2.014 sig 0.038 < 0.05, length of stay tourists tcount 2,258 > ttable 2,014. These results mean that the tourism object, the number of tourists, the tourism sector's Revenue and Expenditure Budget (APBD) and the length of stay variables had a partial effect on labor absorption in the tourism sector. 3. F test results showed that the Fcount 10,416 > Ftable 2.58 sig 0.000 < 0.05, which mean that the Tourism Object, APBD, Number of Tourists and Length of Stay of Tourists simultaneously affected the Absorption of Labor in the Tourism Sector. R square shows a value of 0.481, in another word the four variables had a contribution of 48.1%, which means that it had high influence on the dependent variable (Labor Absorption) and the remaining 51.9% was influenced by other variables which did not evaluated in this study.
Citations
Copy and paste a formatted citation or use one of the links to import into a bibliography manager and reference.

IEEE
Rega Dwi Chandra Prasetiyo, Moehammad Fathorrazi, Agus Luthfi, "DETERMINANT ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE TOURISM SECTOR IN SITUBONDO DISTRICT", International Journal Of Creative and Innovative Research In All Studies, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 6-14, 2021.
MLA Rega Dwi Chandra Prasetiyo, Moehammad Fathorrazi, Agus Luthfi "DETERMINANT ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE TOURISM SECTOR IN SITUBONDO DISTRICT." International Journal Of Creative and Innovative Research In All Studies, vol 4, no. 4, 2021, pp. 6-14.
APA Rega Dwi Chandra Prasetiyo, Moehammad Fathorrazi, Agus Luthfi (2021). DETERMINANT ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE TOURISM SECTOR IN SITUBONDO DISTRICT. International Journal Of Creative and Innovative Research In All Studies, 4(4), 6-14.
DETERMINANT ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE TOURISM SECTOR IN SITUBONDO DISTRICT
Number Of Downloads - 0


Last downloaded on
Similar-Paper
Manuscript

Need Some Help?

Feel free to visit our FAQ section. You can also send us an email here or give us a call on +91 9898652593.